Blockchain mijin v.1 Now Available in 88 Countries! – Becomes First Japanese Partner Adopted by the Azure Marketplace –
TOKYO – April 26, 2018 – Today Tech Bureau, Corp., a fintech and cryptocurrency solutions company, announced that its mijin v.1, a private blockchain solution, has been adopted for use by the Azure Marketplace running on Microsoft Japan’s Azure cloud platform. With this development, Tech Bureau has been greatly honored by becoming the very first Japanese partner adopted by the marketplace. What is more, mijin v.1 will now be available for use in some 88 countries worldwide.
Through the provision of mijin v.1 via the Azure Marketplace, Tech Bureau has ensured that the installation processes traditionally required to implement private blockchain solutions are no longer necessary. Additionally, the technology’s deployment in as little as five minutes allows for a level of convenience that is far in excess of what was previously possible.
First appeared on mijin
- Installation not required
- Generates five nodes automatically
- mijin v.1 can be used in as little as five minutes
- Node specifications and unit numbers can be set without restriction
- Can be used free-of-charge for 30 days from the date of application
- Billing based on usage hours (US$0.65 per hour/per one node unit)