Binance Staking starts Locked Staking Support for NEM (XEM)
- Locked Staking Format: First-come-first-served basis.
- Interest Calculation Period: From 0:00 AM (UTC) on the day after locked staking is confirmed to the end of the corresponding product period.
- Interest Payout Time: Immediately after maturity.
Offered Products (Instant Locked Staking)
- XEM unlock period from locked staking products: 1 day.
- Users can view their locked staking assets by going to Wallets > Savings > PoS.
- Once your tokens are locked-up using a Locked Staking product, your assets will no longer earn monthly staking rewards.
- Locked Staking FAQ.
Binance is a Malta based exchange for cryptocurrencies, providing a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies. Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world in terms of trading volume.
Binance was founded by Changpeng Zhao, a developer who had previously created high frequency trading software. Binance was initially based in China, but later moved out of China due China’s increasing regulation of cryptocurrency