LuxTag Coin Offering
LuxTag is releasing its own coin! No…. not an ICO coin, a set of real physical coins.
Do you want to be the first one to own an exclusive LuxTag silver and copper coin? Then help us to design it.
We are asking the community to come up with original design submissions.
The authors with the best concepts will win one of the LuxTag silver and copper coins!
Submit your designs by February 7th, 2019 in this forum thread according to the terms and conditions below.
The winners will be announced via the LuxTag Twitter account (@luxtag_official) and this forum thread within 10 days of the submissions closing.
Here are reference designs for the back of the coin to get you inspired:
Now help us design the front!
The coins should have the LuxTag logo included and the silver coin should also include the amount “10 XEM” and the copper coin should include the amount “1 XEM” in the design. The rest is up to you.
Please join our Telegram channel too https://t.me/LuxTag_Official.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Luxtag Sdn.Bhd. 1239045-X, whose registered office is at Level 3, Wisma Suria, Jalan Teknokrat 6, Cyberjaya, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor.
- The competition is open to residents from all countries aged 18 years or over (if the applicant is under 18, one of the parents or tutors need to give consent) except employees of LuxTag and their close relatives or anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- If a person wants to make more than one submission, they shall delete their old submission and upload a new one.
- Designs submitted should be round and designed for a 1-ounce silver coin and/or 1-ounce copper coin, approximately ~39mm in diameter, with a 1.5mm border, yielding about 36mm of usable space.
- Designs should be attached to the forum post in high-quality format. We suggest an .ai file or other commonly used design file type.
- Submissions should include a front design for a LuxTag coin. Coins will be produced in both silver and copper. The backside design will contain a QR code and private key burned into it. The backside design will be handled by LuxTag.
- Forum users created after January 6th, 2019 will need secondary verification to prove they are not a sock puppet. Please contact Maria Franco @maryfranco or Ahnaf Kamal @ahnafkamal on Telegram if you are a new forum user. And thank you for joining our community!
- Closing date for the entry will be February 7th, 2019, GMT 23:59:00. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
13.1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via this forum thread.
13.2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
14.1. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winner(s) will be chosen: by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the LuxTag.
- The winner will be notified via forum email within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected and/or is shipped.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Malaysian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Malaysian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be announced within 10 days after closing date on Twitter (@luxtag_official 6) and by emailing the winner on the NEM forum.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.