NanoWallet 1.4.10 – Lowered Fees activated
Nano Wallet Beta 1.4.10
- Always make sure that you have your private key backed up before sending any funds to your account!
- If you create a Brain Wallet, make sure to use a strong and unique passphrase.
- It is highly recommended to use the LATEST version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
- Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer are not fully supported and could lead to the loss of your XEM if private key not backed up. For now, use of these browsers is locking the application.
This archive is certified using Apostille:
Apostille hash: 4e5459035549b4c0b2e0b8b126c4a4ecb43b0c8245775ada0a47002d4652da6fca091b97
Transaction hash: c8f3687047ba436634c8ace431fe303809a2506b8b1cbfecf727c0de3ac0dfe8
Experimental chrome packaged apps:
- Linux 64bit: https://github.com/NemProject/NanoWallet/releases/download/1.4.10/NanoWallet-1.4.10-linux64.zip
- Mac 64bit: https://github.com/NemProject/NanoWallet/releases/download/1.4.10/NanoWallet-1.4.10-osx64.zip
- Windows 64bit: https://github.com/NemProject/NanoWallet/releases/download/1.4.10/NanoWallet-1.4.10-win64.zip
- Simple and mosaic transfers
- Namespaces & mosaics
- Create and edit multisignature contracts
- Delegated harvesting & income chart
- Plain & encrypted messaging
- Apostille module
- Transactions to alias (@namespace)
- BIP32 accounts
- NCC wallet support
- Market information
- Balance to BTC and USD
- Changelly Instant Exchange module
- Address book
- Voting module
Previous Version: https://nemflash.io/nem-beta-0-6-93-release-fee-fork/